Palm Beach Gardens Termite Control
Best Termite Extermination
Termites may be considered the most hated of pests because they cause such serious and expensive damage to structures. It’s not uncommon for them to go undetected just long enough to cause some structural damage. They consume cellulose-based products…that just happens to be in most buildings and structures in Palm Beach County.
Having said that, there are additional risks with regards to termites and not simply for the structure. Termites may also cause damage to foundations, household furniture, books, and more. Despite the fact that termite workers are fairly little in size, the quantity of problems they will cause is far larger.
Critical Steps to Prevent Termites
A sensible way to minimize the possibility of termites penetrating your property or residence is by way of reliable prevention and defense procedures. These include guaranteeing a moisture-free atmosphere and doing away with any food resources that could captivate termites.
These tips will allow you to increase the protection against termites all around the house:
– Dripping taps, plumbing and also air conditioning units needs to be remedied.
– Rain gutters should be clean, free of debris and flowing correctly.
– Water should be redirected outwards from the base of your structure during rainfall.
– Get rid of any excessive compost or coverings you might have situated near the property’s exterior walls.
– The roof should be in good shape with no visible standing water.
– Inspect the air vents in your house to ensure there isn’t any obstructions.
– Seal all likely access points in the plumbing to prevent pests from gaining entry inside.
– Place screens on all outdoor vents that don’t currently have one.
– Remember to keep required wood debris (lumber, etc.) a considerable distance away from the house.
– Routinely examine the outdoor patio and fencing for any warning signs of termite damage.
– Clear away any fire wood, paper items, and timber from near the foundation and your crawl space.
Signs of Termites
There are particular warning signs to look out for that could signify the presence of termites. Winged insects swarming your residence, termite waste, hollowed out wood, tubes and channels created from mud on the home’s external surfaces, and shed wings close to your windows and doors.
Call Our Experts
Whether you’re looking for help determining if active termites are present or you want to protect agains them, we can help. Phone our Palm Beach Gardens termite control pros at (561) 858-9520. We would be more than pleased to assist you and schedule a termite inspection.